Thursday, September 28, 2017

Silver Lining

This morning when I woke up I stepped down from my bed and landed in SPLASHHH!! Yes water everywhere, It happens sometimes if you are enjoying apartment life.  it was going to take half of my day. I took a moment to get over this, literally just a moment not more than that. Now I was planning my day ahead, to be done with my work before I have to pick my daughter from school. I recalled that my internet is not working since last night BLAAHHH!!! Apparently due to some wiring issue that is going to take 24 hours to resume work. Again I took a deep breathe made myself a cup of tea and sat on my desk to write this blog. You may think HOW!! When it was enough to devastate me. I told myself to be easy, calm and mindful, instead of giving all my power and strength to the issue start thinking and processing about the solution. Obviously we get upset, angry, frustrated, we react, get stressed and depressed, these are all natural flow of emotions embrace them but give all your power to calmness and strengthen your problem solving attitude. Now you may be thinking, where is the SILVER LINING in all this? In this case it made me write my blog.
  • ·         I was present in the moment
  • ·         I best utilized my time crafting my hobby (i.e. blogging)
  • ·         I learnt to strengthen my inner peace


 This morning taught me to look for good in every situation. So my dear readers the silver lining is always there no matter how bad is the situation. Yeah! The problem gives us the opportunity to pick and choose how to react how to be wise and learn from the matter. When we look for the SILVER LINING we are building the habit of being positive, mindfulness. 
The day has passed, my home it tidy, internet is working, my sanity is intact due to my conscious decision to be calm 😁 and here I am going to post my blog 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Importance of Self Talk

All dears far and near this one is important for everyone, so read closely. To have a Healthy Mind, Body and Soul you must Talk Healt...